At Trinity Sports Club you can use our excellent sports facilities, which include a 25m swimming pool, fitness suite, two large sports halls and several squash courts, at very affordable prices.
Our extensive range of sports facilities are open to the local community. We offer discounted rates to parents and old boys of Trinity School, parents and old girls of Old Palace School and selected local school staff.
The Sports Club dryside facilities will remain shut & all dryside memberships remain frozen until further notice. All outdoor facilities and the Swimming Pool are open.
- All memberships will be frozen until further notice
- The Fitness Room will not be open from 7.15am – 8.15am on weekdays due a clash with pupils’ arrival at school. Normal opening hours will apply otherwise
- Fitness Room sessions will run for 45 minutes for a maximum of 8 members at a time – you must book a session in order to attend. You can book over the phone, via e-mail, or via this link
- Members’ Swim sessions will run for a maximum of 12 members at a time – you must book a session in order to attend. You can book over the phone, via e-mail, or via this link
- Changing rooms and showers will be closed in the Sports Club building
- Swimming Pool showers will be closed and changing rooms will be open to a limited number of swimmers to ensure social distancing
- Members’ Badminton sessions can be booked for a maximum of 20 members (Sports Hall 1) and 16 members (Sports Hall 2) – you must book a session in order to attend. You can book over the phone, via e-mail, or via this link
- Each group will be required to follow guidance from their sport’s own National Governing Body (football, hockey, swimming, badminton, squash, tennis, netball, korfball, cricket, basketball) as well as complying with Trinity Sports Club’s policies regarding maximum numbers of people in each space and social distancing
- Some activities – such as indoor football and indoor cricket – are still unable to go ahead as per NGB guidance
- Each group must have an assigned Covid-19 Officer who will be responsible for collecting all information required for Track and Trace in the event that there were a confirmed case of coronavirus at Trinity Sports Club
- All sessions must be pre-booked. Guests and walk-ins will be turned away as we gradually look to re-open the Sports Club safely
You must not attend Trinity Sports Club if you or anyone in your household has had symptoms of coronavirus in the past 14 days. The main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are: a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature) a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual) a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
It is imperative that social distancing is observed when at Trinity Sports Club. Trinity Sports Club reserves the right to refuse entry, end membership contracts, or cancel bookings if the conditions of use are not adhered to.
Find out more by contacting us by telephone on 020 8662 5197 or emailing us.
Trinity Sports Club, Trinity School, Shirley Park, Croydon, CR9 7AT